MyTownVIP™ Integrated Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business
Our goal is to elicit customer action and interaction with the client. We synchronize these tools within each marketing channel to provide simplicity and consistency to both client and customer.
MyTownVIP™ offers individual services and full comprehensive marketing programs. We cater to the small business owner and more elaborate enterprises. Call today and have us build a marketing plan that is individualized and specific to your business needs.
- A Powerful Digital Marketing Platform
- Increase Sales from Existing Customers
- Convert Prospects into Customers
- Achieve Tangible and Measurable Results
- Outperform National Competitors
Digital Marketing Channels Made Easy
Social Media Management
- Grow Your Network of Customers
What is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management is the act of monitoring and participating in conversations across social platforms. The easiest way to view social media management is to consider that it includes 4 areas: social posting, social listening, social analytics and social engagement/action for your customers.
Developing a Social Media Strategy.
MyTownVIP develops your social media strategy as an important part of making sure that each of your campaigns is helping you get closer to meeting your marketing goals. After we collectively decide which social channels you plan to use, we will make recommendations for both content and frequency of postings. We consider your audience and what type of content they prefer. Most importantly, we want to develop content that is engaging, but also speaks to your products and your customers’ needs.
We consider how to engage with your customers and how we can consistently give them information. Some questions to be answered are: How can we most effectively reach out to fans and followers and start a conversation? How often will you respond to questions and concerns posted to your page? Do you plan to use contests to engage your audience? All of these factors are considered when building your social media strategy.
Creating a Social Media Schedule.
When it comes to social media management, consistency is key. If you want to keep customers engaged and grow your following on these channels, we need to consistently post quality content. The only way to do this is to create a social media schedule that details when and what you’re going to post on which channels.
Creating and Posting Content to Social Profiles.
A big part of social media management is creating and publishing social media content across your company’s social profiles. This involves not only writing copy but also using VIP Ads dispersed within the content. In addition to creating content, we use third-party sources for expert source material, i.e. business associations your company belongs to.
This aspect of social media management requires you to have an in-depth understanding of both the social media platforms and your audience. We know the best practices for creating content on each channel. We also need to know what type of content and topics appeal most to your target audience.
Creating Social Media Advertising Campaigns.
Creating and implementing social media ads are integral part of answering the social media management process. Though there is plenty of work that you can do to connect with your leads through organic social content, social media advertising complements this organic activity by allowing you to target specific audiences and improve visibility.
For example, Facebook Ads can help drive more revenue for your business as they allow you to reach new leads who are like your best customers. MyTownVIP believes in building your Following before using Product Ads. We have found that placing a Followers Ad is a great way to expand and grow your audience within your defined geographic area.
Social media management is a cost-effective way for a small business to do more with less when it comes to their marketing budget. Social media management allows you to experience significant results with lead generation and conversion.
VIP Ad Creation System
- Sales Lead Creation
- Redeemable and Trackable
- Used in all Marketing Platforms
The MyTownVIP Ad Creation System is a platform in which you build ads for your company. It helps assemble the elements that are needed in each ad, i.e. Brand, Phone Number, Call to Action/Savings, Image, Expiration and Disclaimer. We are currently testing our VIP Tracking system that enables you to track your customers’ shares and usage of the VIP Ad. We envision using VIP Ads within our VIP Rewards System. VIP Ads are used in all other marketing platforms to elicit action with your customers. We create your ads as a VIP service while we finish development and testing of our system. We expect to offer it as a DIY product in the second quarter of 2019.
Customers can clip and print the VIP Ads and save them for redemption at your business location or use them online, if available. The client receives instant customer contact data via email that includes what product or service the customer is interested in purchasing. This information is also included in the monthly analytic reports. Depending on the value of what our clients sell, we recommend them to follow up on these as warm leads. VIP Ads are a great way to generate interest in your products and services.
- Tried and True Method of Reaching Customers
- Informational Based Campaigns
- Redeemable Specials for Lead Generation
An email marketing campaign is a series of emails a business uses to communicate with current and potential customers, and to persuade those customers to engage with the company. Email campaigns are an important part of inbound marketing strategy.
This method is one of the oldest and most effective digital marketing tools available. Here are just a few impressive Email Marketing Statistics:
- Email marketing has an average ROI of 3,800 percent. For every dollar invested, the average return is $38. (Salesforce).
- Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind colleague recommendations and industry thought leaders. (WordStream)
- As of 2017, there are 3.7 billion global email users. This number is predicted to grow to 4.1 billion users by 2021. (Statista)
- Mobile email will account for 50-75 percent of email opens, depending on your target audience. (emailmonday)
- If your email is not optimized for mobile, 80 percent of users will delete it. (Bluehornet)
- Email list segmentation and personalized emailing were the most effective email strategies of 2018. (DMA)
- Adding videos to your email can increase click rates by 300 percent. (Martech Advisor)
VIP Reputation & Review System
- Increase Positive Reviews
- Connect to Industry Specific Platforms
- Get Feedback from Customers
MyTownVIP helps businesses manage their local online reputation. Your online reputation and listings are the first step of how your business is properly searched online, a process more commonly referred to as SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Reputation Management helps our clients monitor and manage every aspect of their business’s online reputation, and includes reviews, listings and mentions. It gives our clients insight into what the online community is saying about them and monitors customer reviews, allowing them to get notifications whenever their business is mentioned on the web. It also identifies missing or inaccurate online listings, enabling clients to improve their visibility in local searches. You also get automated alerts when new information is found and receive weekly progress reports. Reputation Management brings all the factors that contribute to a local business’s’ online presence into one place, so our clients can take control of their online reputation.
Why Reputation Management Works:
- 90% of customers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- 65% of people see online search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies. That’s a higher level of trust than any other online or offline source.
- 93% of searchers never go past the first page, instead using only the first 10 search results to form their impression.
- Businesses risk losing 22% of their business when potential customers find one negative article on the first page of their search results.
With MyTownVIP Reputation Management, You:
- Get reviews from dozens of sites, so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online.
- Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories and online listing sources.
- Monitor where your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, we can highlight the most positive and negative mentions, using automated sentiment analysis.\
- Use competitive benchmarking to see how your business stacks up to the competition on social media outlets and local search.
- Manage your online reputation from a single place. Plus, you can use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Help your business show up where people are looking. Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Take advantage of automatic monitoring and reporting. Keep on top of online activity affecting the reputation of your business, including reviews, listings and social media, providing you with expert recommendations and proof-of-performance.
Review & Listing Sites Monitored
- Health Grades
- Local Edge
- Merchant Circle
- Open Table
- RateMDs Doctors
- Yahoo! Local
- Yellow Book
- Yellow Bot
- …and many more.
- Social Media Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Website Analytics
- SEO Analytics
- CERV (Calls, Emails, Reviews, Videos) Analytics
What are Analytics?
Analytics is defined as the process of using analysis. This definition may seem obvious, but to take it a step further, analysis is the "detailed examination of anything complex, in order to understand its nature or to determine its essential features." Analytics provides a deeper understanding into the behavior of your visitors, leads, or customers. Once you understand why they behaved the way they did, you can then continue to improve your content or process.
We break our reports down into 5 main categories, and our clients can opt to include one or all the reports. The reports are generated the first of each month and appear in your dashboard for reading within 24 hours of generation.
- Social Media Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Website Analytics
- SEO Analytics
- CERV (Calls, Emails, Reputation, Videos) Analytics
- Live on Your Customers Phone
- Push and Geo Notifications to Customers
- Loyalty Programs
MyTownVIP builds private branded mobile Apps for clients. We offer three levels of mobile apps. The first is an order-only app, which is the choice of many of our restaurant clients. The second is a full-feature mobile app that includes a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to handle functions such as Push and Geo Notifications to customers, Loyalty Programs, VIP Ads, Social Media Links, Click to Call and Click to Order features. The third level is a total custom version based on your wishes.
The client can opt to include their mobile app within the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store or bypass the stores to have their app downloaded through a private link. You don’t get any closer to your customers than living on their phone. This is a great marketing channel to communicate with your customers.
- Baked in SEO
- Lightning Fast
- Basic or Custom Sites Available
MyTownVIP offers websites from a basic few pages to more complex custom websites with 50 plus pages. We have a plan that fits most any size business and budget. All websites are lightning fast and have the SEO baked in. Your website is usually the first impression a prospective customer sees and from there, he or she forms an impression of you and your business. We pride ourselves in the quality of our websites. MyTownVIP has dedicated servers for our clients’ sites, with top tier redundant back-ups.
MyTownVIP has multiple reporting systems that run daily on our client websites. Our weekly report scans each page for problems such as broken links and widget function problems, that if found, are fixed immediately. This weekly report is the same report that you receive as part of our Website Analytic Report. We expect to perform with high marks each month and be graded at least an A each month. Most audits we do on competitor websites grade as a C or lower.
We use the term Baked-In SEO. This means that since we have in-house website and SEO experts, each website is built with the thought of how your website will be searched by the different search engines. There is a great difference between an average website builder and an excellent website builder, just as there is a difference between an average doctor or an excellent doctor. Which one do you want to operate on your business?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Increase Website Traffic
- Appear on the First Page
- Be Found by Customers
SEO is the organic method of ensuring people find you online through the search engines. The better we do at connecting your website with the search engines through onsite and offsite SEO techniques, the higher you rank. We pride ourselves on being Local SEO Experts, because we focus on Local Search and Mobile Search. Our goal is to get your business on the first page within the 3-Map Pack with as many Keywords and Keyword phrases as possible. As stated in the website section, we have in-house experts who handle our clients’ SEO. Our SEO team works closely with our website team to make sure that the proper elements are built in to your website or as we call it– SEO that is baked in.
We believe all our clients should at least have SEO “light”, which includes a directory listing tool, Google My Business, Google Console and Google Analytics. These features will ensure that the business listings are correct and that the business has been properly connected with Google. Beware of SEO companies that promise instant results, because there is no quick fix for SEO. It is accomplished over a period of time and is determined by how many hours a month is spent on specific tasks and how competitive your business is in the marketplace.
Your VIP Marketing Center
- One Login
- All Marketing Tools in One Location
- Centralized Analytics
- DIY or VIP Service with MyTown
The MyTownVIP Marketing Center empowers our clients with a marketing solution that they can customize to their businesses on the local level. The entire platform resides inside one dashboard that our clients can log into to access all the services that they have purchased, or to investigate other services that they may want to order in the future. Some of the marketing tools are offered as DIY if you are more comfortable with technology. Most of our clients opt to have the VIP Service, which has MyTownVIP staff do the heavy lifting.
The VIP Marketing Center also acts as a communication hub between the client and MyTownVIP. It retains the client’s analytic reports for the past 12 months, tasks that have been completed and needing client approval and client action steps that have been completed on the client’s account.
VIP Marketing Center provides access to the following marketing tools:
- Client Profile
- MAP (Marketing Activity Planner)
- Online Ordering Platform – Restaurants, Small Grocery and Convenience Stores.
- Social Media Management
- VIP Ad Creation System
- Email Campaigns
- VIP Reputation & Review System
- Analytic Reporting
- Mobile App CRM
- Website and Landing Pages
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Paid Ads
- Call Tracking
- Content Writing – Blog, Website, Guides
- Customer Credit Status Dashboard
- Downloadable Guides
- Video Creation Library
- Print Marketing Material – Counter Only
- Video Streaming for Client and MyTownVIP
- Message Center for Client and MyTownVIP
- Client’s Customer Database & Associated Tools
- Siloed Customer Database
- Contact Capture from All Marketing Tools
- One Call Pull for Associated Marketing Tools
- Clients Customer Sales Funnel
- VIP Share Reward System
- VIP Super Fan